Medico Digital was chosen by NHS Somerset ICB and ICS for a challenging website redevelopment project. The project required a rebrand from CCG to ICB on a tight deadline, and their current site faced major issues with an outdated design, broken elements, admin accessibility, hard-coded functions, document disarray and scalability limits.
To tackle these challenges, we prioritised:
- Migration Efficiency: Migrated and updated websites swiftly to meet NHS rebrand requirements.
- Redesign: Overhauled the design for mobile-friendliness and user experience, including research, wireframing, and accessibility improvements.
- Scalability: Built a robust, flexible website with a user-friendly CMS, modular design, and security measures.
- No Hard-Coding: Replaced hard-coded elements with standardised coding and comprehensive documentation.
- Document Repository: Restructured the (enormous!) document repository for better organization, search, and access control.
The project delivered:
– Timely Compliance: Met ICB standards within one month.
– Enhanced User Experience: Positive feedback for user-friendly design and mobile responsiveness.
– Admin Efficiency: Streamlined content management for admins, to enable ‘live site’ functionality and continual document upload and refresh.
– Scalability: Future-proofed the website for growth and evolving needs.
This website redevelopment project for NHS Somerset ICB and ICS succeeded in meeting both immediate compliance needs and long-term organisational goals, showcasing Medico Digital’s commitment to delivering high-quality, timely, and future-proof solutions.
How can Medico transform your healthcare business?
Related case studies
The hugely competitive battle for market share in the UAE required a strategic and joined-up approach to social media marketing
Brand alignment and refresh of the BSW Clinical Commissioning Group website to reflect their core values and amplify site experience and performance.
Bringing a healthcare institution's organic search presence into line with its real world reputation.
A lightning-fast, search engine optimised website that puts patients first