Nurseline Healthcare are the UK’s leading supplier of mental health care professionals, with branches in Bristol, Exeter, Reading, Stevenage, Oxford, Gloucester, Southampton and Taunton. Nurseline supply experienced registered mental health nurses and support workers to care homes, community hospitals and independent providers of inpatient mental health care.
Following a couple of challenging months, Nurseline Healthcare wanted to consolidate their staffing overheads so decided to undergo a restructure of their marketing department. With marketing still seen as a key function of the organisation, Nurseline Healthcare approached Medico Digital seeking the services of an outsourced healthcare marketing supplier.
“It seems rare that an agency can offer such a good service and be competitively priced at the same time. They very responsive and extremely passionate about supporting clients to achieve their objectives.”
- Trevor Mapondera, Nurseline Group CEO
Medico Digital team members made onsite visits to carry out a comprehensive handover of the marketing team’s roles and responsibilities, spending time with different departments to gain a more in-depth understanding of each staff member’s role.
After completing the handover, Medico Digital developed a marketing strategy plan which identified the issues and opportunities for the organisation and set targets and key deliverables to meet. Since then both organisations have enjoyed a close working partnership, with Medico Digital carrying out the following activities:
- Reduced overall marketing expenditure whilst increasing organisation’s overall capabilities.
- Helped achieve a record milestone of the most number of clinician shift hours booked in one week.
- Became an integral part of the sales process, helping Nurseline to win new clients.
- Helped to develop and launch a new ‘last minute nurse cover’ service.