Previous investment in digital marketing activities weren’t yielding high enough returns or were proving too costly – it was time to hit the reset button and start leveraging Facebook and Instagram to generate new patient leads.
In the absence of an in-house marketing team, Bristol Aesthetics didn’t have the expertise required to effectively set up and run lead generation campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, or produce the creative video and graphics needed for different ad-format placements across the social networks.
In addition to paid social media campaigns, Bristol Aesthetics also wanted to establish a high quality organic social media presence by increasing their brand following.
“The team at Medico Digital listened carefully to our requirements and delivered three fantastic websites for us. They kept us informed of progress throughout the process and were always on hand to help with design decisions and to make suggestions for improvement. I would thoroughly recommend them.”
Gary Colosimo – Business Manager
- From 0 to over 1000 target market followers on Instagram in just 3 months!
- Over 30,000 local, relevant people reached on Facebook.
- 8,800% increase in direct message enquiries via social media.
- 370% increase in website traffic from social media.
- 434% increase in website session duration time (from an average of 17 seconds browsing on-site content to over 1 minute 40 seconds!).
- Upskilled in-house team to become proficient social media managers, enabling them to support audience engagement online.
- Powerful influencer marketing campaigns utilised promotional posts seen by over 50,000 potential patients on instagram combined with collecting new user-generated video content that has been repurposed and used for other marketing objectives.