Aspen Healthcare is a private healthcare provider operating four acute hospitals, two cancer centres and two day-surgery hospitals in the UK.
Looking to increase their share of the self-paying patient market, Aspen appointed Medico Digital to devise and implement a series of strategic digital advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook for their Parkside, Holly and Highgate hospitals.
- Standing out in a competitive London market saturated by other large private healthcare groups with deep pockets.
- Making best use of existing digital assets (websites and collateral) that were in the process of being upgraded.
- Reporting and being able to accurately track performance to measure return on investment.
- Conducted in-depth keyword research across the Greater London region for cosmetic, orthopaedic, endoscopy and private GP services in order to create a number of laser-targeted Google Ad campaigns focusing on high intent search phrases towards the decision phase of the patient journey.
- Rewrote existing web page copy for Parkside hospital’s diagnostic imaging and private GP services to develop the hospital’s offering and improve the conversion rates of traffic derived from the campaigns.
- Created speciality-specific retargeting campaigns on Facebook to reengage non-convertors from the Google Ad campaigns, driving patients back onsite towards conversion.
- Reached out to new audiences by leveraging Facebook’s powerful ad platform to target key patient demographics using a variety of factors, including affluent regional markets and previous online behaviour.
- Maximised ad exposure within the available budget through twice-daily monitoring of negative keywords and ruthless testing of ad messaging and creative.