See how we helped Nurseline Healthcare increase their digital capabilities whilst reducing their overall staffing overheads.
Nurseline Healthcare are the UK’s leading supplier of mental mental health care professionals, with branches in Bristol, Exeter, Reading, Stevenage, Oxford, Gloucester, Southampton and Taunton. Nurseline supply experienced registered mental health nurses and support workers to care homes, community hospitals and independent providers of inpatient mental health care.
Following a couple of challenging months, Nurseline Healthcare wanted to consolidate their staffing overheads so decided to undergo a restructure of their marketing department. With marketing still seen as a key function of the organisation, Nurseline Healthcare approached Medico Digital seeking the services of an outsourced healthcare marketing supplier.
Medico Digital team members made onsite visits to carry out a comprehensive handover of the marketing team’s roles and responsibilities, spending time with different departments to gain a more in-depth understanding of each staff member’s role.
After completing the handover, Medico Digital developed a marketing strategy plan which identified the issues and opportunities for the organisation, and set targets and key deliverables to meet. Since then both organisations have enjoyed a close working partnership, with Medico Digital carrying out the following activities:
- On call support to staff members for individual ad-hoc marketing requests.
- Marketing support on all tender submissions including advising on appropriate content, copywriting and styling of documentation.
- Regular email campaigns to clinicians to update on changes in pay rates and training events.
- Setup and management of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Daily social media activity.
- Graphic design of posters, advertisements, and other marketing collateral.
- Digital support for team members throughout the organisation.
Rebranding and website redevelopment
- Undertook a consultation process through staff questionnaires to understand the key features and any usability issues with the existing Nurseline website. From this we developed a set of key objectives and use cases for the new website.
- Rewrote all website copy to make more accurate, relevant and engaging to users and increase website conversions.
- Engaged directly with Nurseline’s key clients to develop new case study content, and to gain an understanding of client’s perceptions of Nurseline Healthcare.
- Evolved the Nurseline logo to make it more modern and visually appealing.
- Attending fortnightly sales meetings providing ongoing consultancy to the management team.
- Revised and reformatted all external facing documentation such as the Clinician Terms of Engagement and Temporary Workers Handbook.
- Developed a new online recruitment portal with digital forms that simplify the application process for candidates. The results have been great, and Nurseline now receive an average of 5 new application forms from clinicians each day.
- Reduced overall marketing expenditure whilst increasing organisation’s overall capabilities.
- Helped achieve a record milestone of the most number of clinician shift hours booked in one week.
- Became an integral part of the sales process, helping Nurseline to win new clients.
- Helped to develop and launch a new ‘last minute nurse cover’ service.
Trevor Mapondera, Nurseline Group CEO said:
It seems rare that an agency can offer such a good service and be competitively priced at the same time. They very responsive and extremely passionate about supporting clients to achieve their objectives.